Best priced 55 Sundancer in the market!
Huge volumes, very solid and well performing boat, best possible condition, ready to go!
We can arrange shipping to the US.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Sea Ray?s "out-of-this-world" 55 Sundancer is an amazing yacht. The wow features are endless, beginning with an upper-deck sunroom with two retractable sun roofs, teak flooring and a 360-degree panoramic view. The yachts features an elegant salon with state-of-the-art entertainment center, two luxurious staterooms and a wealth of gracious amenities throughout.
Type : Pleasure motoryacht
Make : SEA RAY
Model : SUNDANCER 55
Year : 2008
LOA : 16.71 m
Beam : 4.85 m
Draft : 1.38 m
Displacement : 24.300 kg
Hull number : US-SERY 1603C808
Hull material : GRP
Fuel: 3.125 L.
Fresh water: 757 L.
Black water: 265 L.
Snap in carpet liner (New)
Teak flooring in upper cockpit (option)
Cockpit grill station
Cockpit wet bar with sink and Icemaker
Flat screen TV (option)
Rotating Carousel seats with beautiful teak high gloss table and cover
L-shaped aft seating
(2) Helm seats with fully adjustable armrests and fold down stainless steel teak footrests
Double seat for port companion
Rich dark Cherry cabinetry and tables
Teak stair case
Entertainment center with Bose Components
Bose Media center interfaced with Sirius Satellite receiver
TV System with 32" Flat screen (option)
12v and 120 v lighting with touchpad glow indicators
Washer/Dryer Stacked (option)
Solid surface countertop
2 large side by side stainless refrigerators below cabinet (one as freezer)
large stainless steel sink with pull out sprayer
Forward VIP Stateroom
Queen size Island bed with innerspring Mattress
Walk in style closet cedar lined and lit
Bose entertainment system
Separate climate control
Private entrance to spacious head with separate stall shower
Master Stateroom Aft
Full Beam Aft Stateroom
Full Queen electric motorized Bed with innerspring mattress
Large Cedar lined closets
Dresser with drawers
Face to Face Dinette style seating
Entertainment system with built in 26" Flat screen and Bose entertainment system
Spacious Master head with very separate shower stall.
ENGINES AND GENERATOR
Engines: 2 X MAN R6 800HP D28761E423 Common Rail (new generation)
Engine no. 1: 41016601921650 - Engine no. 2: 41016602051650
Running hours: 900
Last serviced in summer 2018
Max. Speed: 32 Knots
Generator: ONAN 17 Kw - Running hours: 1700
Bow and Stern thruster
Hydraulic bathing platform
- 220V / 50Hz Original european version
- Electronic distribution system w/ switchable remote power modules, 10.4" touch screen, touch pad wall switches throughout, systems monitoring capability
- 2 x Glendinning cablemaster 240V/50 amp w/75' cord & wireless remote
- Washdown Spigots w/Hoses in Transom, Engine Room & Anchor Locker
- Pressure Water System w/24V Pump & Charcoal Filtration System?- Shower, Cockpit - Hot & Cold?- Water Inlet, Dockside?- Water Heater, 240V (20 Gallon)?- Water Manifold System?
- Head System - Vacuflush Electric
- Holding Tank Level Indicators - MDP & Heads
- Holding Tank w/Dockside Pump-Out(70 Gallon)
- Macerator w/Seacock Interlock System
- Sump Box w/Automatic Pump & Hinged Service Lid
- Bonding Systemw/Zinc Hull Plates (2)
- Propeller Shafts, 2 1/2" Stainless Steel (2)- Aquamet 22
- Propellers - Veem Nibral 4-Blade
- Rudders - Manganese-Bronze w/Stainless-Steel Posts
- Seacocks on all Underwater Fittings
- Seawater Strainers
- Shaft Logs, Dripless w/Extra SealCarrier Kit
- Struts - Manganese-Bronze
- Trim Tabs, Hydraulic
Electronics and Navigation
? 2 X Raymarine E120 " ColorLCD Radar/GPS/Chartplotterw/Integrated 4kW Open ArrayScanner - Primary Display?
? Raymarine Autopilot ST8002?
? Raymarine 240 VHF?
? Raymarine Deapthsounder ST60?
? ACR Searchlight?
? Ritchie Compass??
? Cabin- Zone-Controlled Reverse-CycleSplit System, 240V (CompressorUnits in Engine Room, AirHandlers in Cabin) (38,000 BTU)Custom Integral Vent System?
? Cockpit- Reverse-Cycle Split System,240V (Compressor Unit in EngineRoom, Air Handlers in Cockpit)(40,000 BTU)
? Bilge Pumps, 24V Automatic (2)?
? Bilge Pumps, 24V AutomaticHigh-Water (1 Bilge, 1 Cabin)?
? Blowers, 24V Bilge (2)?
? Exhaust, Power Pac/Lift SystemMufflers?
? Engine Drip Sumps?
? Fan, Oscillating - 120V?
? Fire Extinguishers?
? Fire Suppression System -Automatic w/Diesel Shutdown,Override & Manual Pull?
? Freshwater Cooling?
? Gel-Coated Engine Room?
? Insulation, Engine Room - 2"w/Loaded Vinyl Barrier?
? Ladder, Stainless Steel - Removable?
? Lighting, 24V?
? Oil Changer System - Engines,Transmissions & Genera