Stunning new Princess V40, demo boat, slightly used, still with the plastic protections on the floor.
Walnut interior gloss finish, with walnut galley floor.
Twin Volvos D6-370hp with joystick control, 95 hours.
Equipped with swimming hydraulic platform, generator, air conditioning, hard top,...
Just arrived to our showroom of Empuriabrava, ready for a quick delivery.
More pictures soon with the nice interiors.
- Bowthruster (60Kgf)
- Joystick control
- Leather upholstery in saloon
- Onan 6KW/50Hz generator
- Air conditioning/heating reversible cycle (24.000BTU)
- Sliding side window at helm position
- Lightweight manually positioned alloy passarelle
- Transom platform with electro-hydraulic mechanism
- Cockpit table with telescopic legs and cushion to convert
- Kenyon electric BBQ in cockpit wetbar
- Ceramic electric hob 2 burner
- Raised teak deck at helm position
- underwater transom lights
- Standard holding tank 100 liters with electric discharge as an option
- Full covers, windscreen, etc. in sumbrella charcoal grey.
- Stainless steel anchor and chain
- AGM batteries
- Autopilot Raymarine p70Rs with colour display and rate gyro
- Raymarine es128 Chartplotter/GPS
- Raymarine HD colour radar with 18"-4Kw Radome
- Saloon 28" LED TV
Manufacturer Provided Description
The new V40 quintessentially showcases the dynamic exterior, exceptional seakeeping and voluminous space of our V Class. Her port light windows cascade across the length of her deep-V hull, flooding the saloon and cabins with light. When entertaining, her spacious cockpit enjoys a beautiful teak table and well-equipped wetbar in a striking oyster grey with an option to specify a convertible sunbed aft.
Below deck, her pewter grey and off-white colour palette depict the modern V Class look throughout. Her spacious saloon and well equipped galley combine for a highly sociable entertaining space, while both cabins exude contemporary style and generous proportions. The forward cabin has an en-suite bathroom with secondary access to the saloon whilst the aft cabin can be fitted with optional sliding berths to provide easy conversion to a double when required.