Mint condition Windy 37 Grand Mistral Hard Top. It passes Empuriabrava bridges!
Very meticulous owner has always taken care of all the details of the boat, she is like new aesthetically and mechanically.
VAT and Spanish 12% tax paid.
- 2 x Volvo Penta D4-260 engines, 493 hours
- Volvo Penta EVC engine controls
- Volvo Penta Duoprop outdrives
- Sidepower bow thruster
- Mastevolt 8 kVa generator, 29 engine hours
- Reversible air conditioning
- Raymarine C120 chart plotter
- Raymarine autopilot, 3data, radar
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 37 Grand Mistral is a genuine Windy classic whose refined and timeless design, solid craftsmanship and excellent sea-keeping abilities make her a popular family cruiser. The Grand Mistral performs well in all conditions and is accordingly available with or without a hard-top. Windys are renowned for their phenomenal hulls and consistent, long-lasting quality, thus attracting attention for their intelligent use of space and practical solutions. The 37 Grand Mistral is a shining example of this.
- The cockpit is spacious, with a large U-shaped sofa and a table that lowers to create a huge sunbed, behind a superb helmsman?s position with seats for three at the console.
- Secure and comfortable grab rails are integrated into the windscreen for passengers who like to feel the wind in their face.
- The refined fittings in high-gloss wood, gas cooker in a Corian worktop in the galley to starboard and dining area with L-shaped sofa to port provide a real sense of luxury in the saloon below deck.
- A comfortable double bed in the fore cabin, elegant midships cabin with good standing room for changing, double bed and direct access to a practical bathroom all offer excellent accommodation in beautifully appointed surroundings.