This is a great example of a unique boat, the XS 2000 Challenger is built to perform and to provide tons of pure fun and excitement.
We are open to offers including a boat as a trade-in. She is now in our Showroom in Empuriabrava- 150 km's north of Barcelona, come and visit her when you want.
Un barco único, construido para proporcionar máximas prestaciones y diversión. Un barco que alcanza los 72 nudos de velocidad, un cohete!
Mantenido impecable, un barco único!
Barco polivalente, ideal para pasar el día en el mar por su gran solarium en popa, ducha de agua dulce i water WC. Estamos abiertos a escuchar ofertas con la posibilidad de entregar un barco como parte de pago.
Engines - equipment
- Twin Yanmar diesel engines 6LY2A-STP 440 hp- 340 engine hours
- With Trimax surface drives.
- Two speed ZF gearbox
- Trimax surface drives (all stainless steel)
- 5 blade surface propellers
- Hydraulic trim tabs
- Sound insulation throughout engine room
- Automatic fire extinguisher
- Watertight bulkhead
- Aluminium fuel tanks with electric sending unit
- 3 x automatic bilge pumps
- Plastic fresh-water tank
- 12v electrical systems
- 4 batteries (2 each engine)
- Race style helm seat and co-pilot seat
- Contoured console
- Sports steering wheel
- Full analogue engine instrumentation
- Trim tab controls
- Trim tab indicators
- 4 lever engine controls
- Fuel gauge
- VHF radio
- Radio/CD remote control
- Fire extinguisher
- Cup holders
- Hand-laid GRP
- Gel coat
- Isophthalic polyester skin coat with powderbound mat
- Entire hull and deck cored with balsa and reinforced with Kevlar skins
- Hull stiffened with longitudinal stringers supported by transverse bulkheads
Manufacturer Provided Description
Designed around a Fabio Buzzi stepped hull, the awesome XS2000 can achieve an unbelievable 70 knots. Powered by high-performance twin diesel engines, a two-speed gearbox and surface drives, she offers exhilarating pace and phenomenal handling. Her stylish cockpit has full race controls and sports seats to ensure safety as well as comfort.